Twice As Nice Catamaran - NCL

• 3 weeks later...
Has anyone been on the Twice As Nice Catamaran Sail and Snorkel offered by NCL?

Just curious about how many people can fit on this catamaran and your overall review of the excursion.

We too please! Trying to hunker down and figure out our plans for October...

• 4 weeks later...

It was fantastic, the crew were awesome. You stop at two places, and there is so much to see. We saw sea turtles and many fish and coral at one stop and the next stop was the shipwreck.

The catamaran was the stars and stripes and the crew was fantastic. You just walked to the end of the pier and boarded the catamaran there. It was not crowded at all and there is plenty of shade if that is what you want.

janymac:p

I think that NCL puts a cap on each excursion so they are not overcrowded.

Edited by janymac

• 5 months later...
It was fantastic, the crew were awesome. You stop at two places, and there is so much to see. We saw sea turtles and many fish and coral at one stop and the next stop was the shipwreck.

The catamaran was the stars and stripes and the crew was fantastic. You just walked to the end of the pier and boarded the catamaran there. It was not crowded at all and there is plenty of shade if that is what you want.

Hi

How difficult was it to get back on this catamaran. Were the steps out of the water vertical like pool steps? Thanks

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for the note about there being shade. MIL wants to come along with us, but needs the shade). About how many people do you think were on the boat? 30? 50?

Typical size for these excursions is between 60 and 80 passengers. They are always crowded, and never relaxing.

I think depends on the day. I've read reviews that there were only 30 people onboard. It would be a chance you have to be willing to take.

Mind you, there are 5 ships in port that day, so it will be busy everywhere we go.