Anthem of The Seas IFly

Looking into booking the Anthem for next summer. How does the iFly work? I read somewhere that you can only go on once, is that true? I am taking my 18 year old daughter and I'm pretty sure she will want to go more than once

It's kind like a tube over a giant propeller. I'm sure there are YouTube videos.

I was curious if anyone has noticed a weight limit? The iFly in Toronto doesn't have a weight limit per se, but they charge extra for people over 230lbs.

I was curious if anyone has noticed a weight limit? The iFly in Toronto doesn't have a weight limit per se, but they charge extra for people over 230lbs.

On quantum the weight limit was 230 lbs for people under 6 feet and 250 if over 6 feet.

I'm not sure about going more than once - the policy seems to keep changing. :rolleyes:

• 2 weeks later...

Just got off Anthem. (13 June)

You can only BOOK once.

You can turn up and wait for a standby spot as often as you like. Just depends on how long your prepared to wait. I waited 2 minutes and 20 minutes to do standby.

No additional charge.

Just got off Anthem. (13 June)

You can only BOOK once.

You can turn up and wait for a standby spot as often as you like. Just depends on how long your prepared to wait. I waited 2 minutes and 20 minutes to do standby.

No additional charge.

Thank you!!! Do you think I could give my turn to my daughter?

You were very lucky to be able to stand-by. This was not an option on the 10 day cruise. Maybe because it was shorter and during school hols, so very popular. They said that not everyone had managed to get a slot so stand by were given to these people.

In that case I feel very lucky. Really loved ifly.

• 3 months later...