Need help with 1 day itinerary in Bermuda

jtpost84

Hello-

I am sure I am beating a dead horse by asking this so I apologize in advance. My wife and I are going to be in Bermuda on Saturday June 20th from 8am-4pm.

Neither of us have been to Bermuda before so are looking to get a good feel for the island and need help in developing a 1 day itinerary. We know we want to go to Horseshoe Bay and are looking for some other recommendations on what you think we can do given the hours we are there. Also, the best recommendation on how to get around with the suggested itinerary would be appreciated!

I have read some about the Swizzle Inn so may be cool to have that in the itinerary as well but not necessary.

Thanks!

Joe

We were on a one day itinerary to Bermuda twice on a Princess Cruise. Both times we went to Horseshoe bay. Since we had limited time we got a group together and took a van from the dockyard which got us there faster than the bus would have plus we didn't have to walk up the hill to the beach. We arranged for them to pick us back up around 1:00 and we were driven to Hamilton to catch the ferry back to the dockyard. We really didn't have much time in Hamilton before we had to board the ferry. You can always cut your time at the beach so that you would have more time in town or at the dockyard.

If you choose to go to Horseshoe Bay Beach, you are really close to Gibbs Lighthouse. There are 185 steps to the top but the view is something you will never forget. You could easily do the beach and the lighthouse in your time in Bermuda.