Another UBP Question

Davey-D-99

We have some friends considering joining us for our Feb. 2106 cruise. They would be 3 adults in one room...All 3 would want the UBP. I understand that only 2 per room under the current promo would be entitled to free UBP plus gratuity...3 guest entitled to soda package. Does the third guest have to pay full price of the UBP to upgrade or just the difference from the soda package?

We have some friends considering joining us for our Feb. 2106 cruise. They would be 3 adults in one room...All 3 would want the UBP. I understand that only 2 per room under the current promo would be entitled to free UBP plus gratuity...3 guest entitled to soda package. Does the third guest have to pay full price of the UBP to upgrade or just the difference from the soda package?

Full price.

AFAIK the current promo is UBP for the first two passengers with those passengers paying the 18% gratuity (included in their final payment) and nothing for any other passengers in the cabin.

AFAIK the current promo is UBP for the first two passengers with those passengers paying the 18% gratuity (included in their final payment) and nothing for any other passengers in the cabin.

This is correct. Package for passengers 1 and 2 only (plus $68.04/pp for the gratuity). Additional passengers don't get anything without paying for it.

I booked an inside cabin as a single traveler and am receiving the soda package. Does anyone know if I can buy up to the UBP less the cost of the soda package? Or, do I pay full price for the UBP?

I booked an inside cabin as a single traveler and am receiving the soda package. Does anyone know if I can buy up to the UBP less the cost of the soda package? Or, do I pay full price for the UBP?

You will pay full price.