Excursion question

KathyF.

It's listed under all the excursions where you can filter by destination or activity on the Carnival website.

And our cruise isn't for almost 10 months so I doubt it's fully booked yet.

It's listed under all the excursions where you can filter by destination or activity on the Carnival website.

And our cruise isn't for almost 10 months so I doubt it's fully booked yet.

Based on what I've read in other posts, and my experience with my upcoming cruise. My first Carnival Cruise. The excursions will begin to filter in slowly. I had 27 one day and then 34 the next. I'm up to 80 something now, but I know there are some I'm still waiting to come in. Since your cruise is so far away you'll just have to check often to see when they become available.

Sometimes the excursion you want won't be available for your cruise. That happened to me last year, I wanted a particular excursion and I was told the company would not be offering it at the time I wanted due to upgrading of their transportation. Something like that. If you're not going right away you still have plenty of time to find an alternate excursion. I wound up with something even better than what I originally wanted to book.

There is an excursion we wanted to do in St Maarten. However when I go into my Cruise Planner it's not listed. We are in port from 8-5 that day.

Any idea why?

As others have said, maybe it isn't listed yet.

I would research independent tour operators to see if they are offering the same excursion.

If it is available, then it means Carnival probably won't have it listed for your cruise.

If it isn't available independently, then check every few days to see if it shows in Carnival's list.