Certifiable? Maybe!

Tigger05

Hey you guys!! I booked our very first cruise two weeks ago for the week before Christmas 2016 on the Fantasy. On Wednesday I upgraded to a Deluxe Family Oceanview Stateroom I requested one of the "mini-suites" that was discussed on Mousesavers.com and lo and behold it was available and we have it!!!! Instead of cabin 9547, we are going to be in 5020!! Since we'll have our (then) 5 year old son, I figure being on the same deck as the kids clubs will be a bonus, too.

Who has stayed in this cabin? Do you recall whether or not there is a lot of traffic from Vibe or even noise from Vibe?

Thanks!

Trish

Hi! My Wife and I just stayed in 5522 (similar room, opposite side of the ship) May 23rd week. It was an awesome room! Lots of space, did not notice any noise. We did not mind the single bath setup, either - of course, most of our cruises have been on Royal so we are used to sharing one bath.

Fantasy is a beautiful ship! Have a great trip!

• 2 weeks later...
Hi! My Wife and I just stayed in 5522 (similar room, opposite side of the ship) May 23rd week. It was an awesome room! Lots of space, did not notice any noise. We did not mind the single bath setup, either - of course, most of our cruises have been on Royal so we are used to sharing one bath.

Fantasy is a beautiful ship! Have a great trip!

we have this cabin booked for an upcoming cruise. can you tell me if the tub was full sized? love me a bath and hoping its not one of the small versions.

tia

we have this cabin booked for an upcoming cruise. can you tell me if the tub was full sized? love me a bath and hoping its not one of the small versions.

tia

Oooh, please be sure take and post pics of the cabin, please!!

For some reason my 3.5 year old is not a fan of the shower, but loves baths. This will be ideal for him, but doesn't sound like it's going to be much good for his mama who also likes to unwind in a nice bath in the winter!

Oooh, please be sure take and post pics of the cabin, please!!

For some reason my 3.5 year old is not a fan of the shower, but loves baths. This will be ideal for him, but doesn't sound like it's going to be much good for his mama who also likes to unwind in a nice bath in the winter!

Ah but for mama there are adult only hot tubs by the Quiet Cove pool and (for a fee) in the Rainforest area. In addition to the lovely tubs, you have a great view.

My family has 5022 and 5522 booked on the Fantasy for Jan. This is our first Disney cruise and the grandkids first cruise ever. My 2 yo grandson can't quit talking about going on a cruise ship. Lots of videos on Youtube keep him and my 3 yo granddaughter excited to go.

You are aware that these 2 cabins are on opposite sides of the ship' date=' right?[/quote']

Yes... My daughter's family was originally in 5018, but I believe that is an accessible cabin and she really wanted the wall separation. My other daughter, grandson and I are in 5022. 5522 opened up, so moved her over there. A little family separation never hurt anyone....LOL