ultimate vs. premium alcohol package

hello! my boyfriend would like to purchase a drink package and after looking at the descriptions, we weren't sure about the real difference between the two. it says the premium you get cocktails and frozen drinks...so then what don't you get with the premium that you get with the ultimate? My boyfriend likes to drink cocktails such as bicardi limon and sprite, rum and coke, etc. He also likes beer once in a while (which i know both include beer.)

i would like to know the difference between the two, any help is appreciated!!!

if it helps, we will be traveling on the freedom of the seas.

hello! my boyfriend would like to purchase a drink package and after looking at the descriptions, we weren't sure about the real difference between the two. it says the premium you get cocktails and frozen drinks...so then what don't you get with the premium that you get with the ultimate? My boyfriend likes to drink cocktails such as bicardi limon and sprite, rum and coke, etc. He also likes beer once in a while (which i know both include beer.)

The Ultimate adds to the Premium: specialty coffees and teas, fresh squeezed OJ, and bottled sparking water. No difference in alcoholic beverges.

Packages broken down!

1a11d02bd9dfe47cb7a21fc0f3979b36.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Packages broken down!

1a11d02bd9dfe47cb7a21fc0f3979b36.jpg

This is old info. The cocktail value in the Premium package is now $12. Also, the prices are different and do not include gratuity anymore.