Travel Insurance Help?

N&J

My favorite place to book is: tripinsurancestore.com. They only work with a handful of insurance agencies and I can personally vouch for the fact that they will go to bat for you if/when needed. I am a very satisfied customer.

Don't hesitate to call them with any questions. Kim

Last January I had to use travel insurance for the first time in many years. Allianz was recommended because of their decent pre-existing condition waiver.

I have to say that I was more than impressed. My wife had a dental emergency in Mexico and needed dental work done. We paid the bill up front and, I will admit, I waited about two weeks after we got home to file the claim. I did it on their website and about a week later I was going to check on the status but I went to the mailbox first. Inside the mailbox was a check for the full amount of the dental work!

The bill exceeded the amount of dental coverage ($700) by three times that amount but they said that part of it was oral surgery so it was covered under the medical portion of the policy.

The last time I had to make a claim it was due to an injury in Barbados. I also paid the bill up front but it took about three months of emails, faxes and snail mails before I received about 2/3 reimbursement of the cost.

You can find Allianz via their website or at insuremytrip.com

Take care,

Mike

I also use Allianz because of their pre-existing conditions coverage. I have had very good claim service on 3 occasions. Please note that for the pre-existing condition exclusion to be waived, you need to purchase the policy within 14 days of putting down your deposit on the cruise, and you need to be in good health on the day you purchase the policy.

I used Travel Guard, and YES I had to use their services, husband last minute could not travel due to illness, We had pre exsisting condition on there thank goodness, because even though he had a toe infection, it stemed from his diabetes... NO PROBLEMS, He filled out their papers, brought to his dr to fill out and sign, Sent back all paperwork, they spoke to the Travel agency to varify payment for cruise, We had the FULL refund for my husbands part of travel in about 6 weeks. Purchase them on your own, not when u book, so much cheaper, but do it with in a few days, Compare the policy offered.. I give them a huge Thumbs UP

My favorite place to book is: tripinsurancestore.com. They only work with a handful of insurance agencies and I can personally vouch for the fact that they will go to bat for you if/when needed. I am a very satisfied customer.

Don't hesitate to call them with any questions. Kim

Another satisfied customer:D