NBA Finals on board Pride?

1maggie1

Hi. Will be leaving on the Pride Sunday the 14th. That will be game 5 of the NBA finals and we don't want to miss it. It is on ABC so I am sure we can get it in the stateroom. BUt would like to see it on a big screen. Any chance it will be broadcast somewhere else on the ship? Thanks and GO CAVS!!!!!

I can't speak for the Pride, but we watched the last couple games of the NBA finals a couple years ago on the Freedom, and it ranks among one of the funnest cruise memories we have! Such a fun atmosphere and everyone cheering for their favorite team. I bet they'll have it on for you too. :)

Hi. Will be leaving on the Pride Sunday the 14th. That will be game 5 of the NBA finals and we don't want to miss it. It is on ABC so I am sure we can get it in the stateroom. BUt would like to see it on a big screen. Any chance it will be broadcast somewhere else on the ship? Thanks and GO CAVS!!!!!

I was on the Pride for the NCAA Men's basketball final, and they had it on in the EA Sports Bar and also on the Big screen on the Lido Deck. I'm sure they will do the same for the NBA Finals.

CP0320.JPG

Edited by Jamman54

Last night was a great game :) :D :)

I'm sure it will be all over the ship. So much fun with a crowd, we got some of the play off's on the Fascination SO MUCH FUN.

GO CAVS

Char from Elyria :D