Lima Tours

oakbender

Does anyone know of a good private tour company in Lima?

I would highly recommend Tourguideperu for an excellent day tour of Lima, Peru. I arranged with Aaron for a Tour of Lima with a Culinary experience. There were 7 in our group, I asked him how many people he will take, he does tours for 1-2 persons up to 8 persons. If there is more in your group, I am sure that if you contacted him at aaron@tourguideperu.com he would be able to arrange it! Our tour started off with him picking us up in an air conditioned Van, his driver Johnnie was very capable and friendly. Aaron's English was very good, it was easy to understand him, he also speaks Spanish. He took us to 4 different areas in Lima, we did some walking, he was flexible with his itinerary, as we had visited one of the parks the day before. At the end of the tour, he took us to his home where he demonstrated how to make Pisco Sour, the drink of Peru; then his Mother prepared a traditional Peruvian meal - it was the best meal that I have experienced in Peru so far! It was very easy to organize the tour with Aaron, you pay a deposit through PayPal to secure the reservation, then a few weeks before you pay the remainder of the fee through PayPal. If you are lucky enough to book Aaron for a tour, you will not regret it!

• 11 months later...

We just did a tour today with Aaron Paiva Leyton of tourguideperu.com. He was excellent, reasonably priced and the lunch in his home, cooked by his mom, was very special. He's also sensitive to clients with limited mobility. I recommend him highly, and I have no personal connection to him.

IMG_4837_zpshjlcjm0r.jpg

Aaron's mom making cebiche.

IMG_4855_zpsitw4soqm.jpg

Lunch table as Aaron makes a pisco cocktail.

IMG_4856_zpsldym4vqr.jpg

Me and Aaron's mother Danmar, the chef.