When you book another cruise while onboard?

ondeckatsea

I totally disagree. Yes they charge $25 p.p. cancellation fee, but I only book cruises I intend on taking and have never had any reason to cancel. They have literally saved me thousands and thousands of dollars over the 16 cruises I've booked through them. After I book my cruise, the only contact I have with them is via e-mail if I want to switch cabins or if there is a price reduction. If you need a baby sitter and someone to hold your hand, they are probably not for you. If you want to save tons of money, at least check them out, it doesn't cost you a cent.

If it works for you, go for it. Didn't work for me. Couldn't get them to answer e-mail in a timely fashion, couldn't get them to return phone calls, couldn't get a hold of them to service my reservation when I wanted to take advantage of a Celebrity price drop or change to a different cabin that became available.

If you're happy with that kind of service, go for it.

If it works for you, go for it. Didn't work for me. Couldn't get them to answer e-mail in a timely fashion, couldn't get them to return phone calls, couldn't get a hold of them to service my reservation when I wanted to take advantage of a Celebrity price drop or change to a different cabin that became available.

If you're happy with that kind of service, go for it.

Thanks for coming back to respond Wine-O, as well as to all the others who have taken the time to describe their experiences with this company, pro and con.

Such balanced discussions provide some of the best, most worthwhile uses of these forums.

Readers benefit from the opportunity to find out both the advantages and disadvantages of using a particular company so they can then decide for themselves whether or not it will be a good fit for them.

For us this particular travel agency is still at least worth consideration, despite its drawbacks, because they do offer very attractive incentives for some cruises that make it worthwhile.

But for other cruises, their offerings are not that appealing, so we go with better or equivalent deals that are available elsewhere without the hassles and restrictions.

As ghstudio so aptly put it

I'm not suggesting using one or another agency.....but the agencies do offer different perks and in some cases, different cabin prices. You should always check around. that's one of the things to do during those 60 days...