Getting an empty elevator in a deck under the pool

How difficult is to get an empty or semi empty elevator on the oasis class when you are a deck below the pool deck? I have the option to book on deck 14 right below the pool deck or booking at deck 12 a little far from the pool deck but also 2 floors to go up or down if using the stairs

What do you recommend me ?

We were on Allure (Oct. 2013) right under the whirlpool on 14. Wife is in and out of a wheelchair. Elevators were no problem. Quick tip, push the up button, ride it up to the pool deck and stay in to go down. The cabin was near the Kid's Arcade and under the whirlpool (the strut was on our balcony) and it was very quiet.

How difficult is to get an empty or semi empty elevator on the oasis class when you are a deck below the pool deck? I have the option to book on deck 14 right below the pool deck or booking at deck 12 a little far from the pool deck but also 2 floors to go up or down if using the stairs

What do you recommend me ?

No.Problem at all. Also, no deck 13 on Oasis class, so only one deck for stairs...

We were on Deck 14 forward, just 3 cabins from the elevators. Loved it and wife was in wheelchair also. Absolutely no problems. Also, we were very impressed with the courtesy shown by many of the passengers in allowing us to enter and exit easily. :D Whichever you choose, you will have a great trip.:)