Carnival Fun Shops

sapphiregem

Hi all,

New to this so please direct me on my best options.

Is it worth purchasing ANYTHING from the Carnival fun shops as far as beverage, photo cash, cruise cash, beach package or anything else I havent discovered yet??

Is it better to buy a case of soda and bring it on with me? The water is 2.99 at moment, i think i will buy that! Maybe 3 cases as we do drink ALOT of water and I can bring that in my bag for excursions.

What are my limits to carry on for beverage? and can you bring a drink bottle on the ship to use? like the kids gatorade bottles they use for sports?

Anything I am missing? Trying to get things set up in advance.

Thank you

Read the new beverage and liquor policy, it will help you understand limits and what is allowed.

Yes, you can bring a cup, mug, or plastic bottle as you described on the ship. We usually bring a tervis style cup as the drink cups on the ship are small and you need two to get through a meal or a snack.

The water is a good deal if you prefer bottled water. The soda is a bit pricey, about $10 for a 6 or 8 pack (cans), but it is better than lugging it on to the ship.

As far as the rest of the stuff you can buy - that is a personal choice. Is it worth it? Only you can answer that. Overpriced? Probably, but if you want it, then that will not matter.

Enjoy your cruise!

An insulated mug is a great thing to bring along... even if it's just for bedside sipping of water... also, in the humid weather, it will sweat less.

On a previous cruise, we got the soda package, and the bartenders would fill my mug rather than their special glass, but your mileage may vary.

Hi all,

New to this so please direct me on my best options.

Is it worth purchasing ANYTHING from the Carnival fun shops as far as beverage, photo cash, cruise cash, beach package or anything else I havent discovered yet??

Is it better to buy a case of soda and bring it on with me? The water is 2.99 at moment, i think i will buy that! Maybe 3 cases as we do drink ALOT of water and I can bring that in my bag for excursions.

What are my limits to carry on for beverage? and can you bring a drink bottle on the ship to use? like the kids gatorade bottles they use for sports?

Anything I am missing? Trying to get things set up in advance.

Thank you

There is lots of official pre-cruise information here:

https://help.carnival.com/app/answers/category/session/L3RpbWUvMTQzNDA0MjIyNy9zaWQvNUdTdCpEb20=/c/261

if i buy cruise cash now can that be used towards any of the soda or cheers packages once i am on board to purchase?

Yes. My adult kids have given me cruise cash as "walking around money" to buy whatever I want. I just deposit it on my sign and sail account to pay down that amount that I owe.

Edited by isaiahsnana