Ordering champagne?

docresass

Hello!

I am going on Oriana in july in a delux balcony cabin and I like a bottle of champagne waiting for me on embarkation! Does it come complementary or do I order it via "little luxuries". Being Norwegian I'm a bit nervous being on a ship full of British, but I suppose it will go well...

Andrew(do not ask about the name, lol)

Hi Docresass

I assume this is your first P&O cruise, so there won't be any champagne in the cabin, but you can order some in advance or even take your own on board with you.

Please don't be nervous. Your English is excellent and I am sure you will find everyone very friendly, especially on Oriana which is a beautiful proper ship!

Have fun. I have to wait until September to be back on board her.

Assuming prices are the same across the fleet, I was pleasantly surprised by the champagne prices on Britannia. £42.50 for a bottle of Lanson Rose and I think up to £109 for a Dom Perignon - not a lot of variety in between though. We polished off two bottles between three of us on embarkation!

Edited by freddie1974

I think there's a difference between a deluxe cabin and a superior deluxe (on some of the older ships these are called minisuites). There are minisuites on Oriana so I would guess that in a mini you get champagne but not in deluxe cabins.