Souvenirs

twokids0204

Christmas ornaments. It's nice to be reminded of where we've been, without a lot of day-to-day clutter around the house.

I also like fridge magnets but we don't have room on the fridge at home so I stick them on my file cabinet at work. They are nice to look at when I'm not "feeling" the office. :)

Christmas ornament of the ship and also ornaments from every port.

My first grandchild was born a few months before our last cruise so I brought him a t shirt from every port but bought them several sizes larger so that he'll be able to wear them for a few more years. I also buy myself some NCL t shirts in the gift shop on the last couple of days when they're on sale.

A small silk rug in Turkey for my bedroom. A small egg from Russia. Two Prada purses from different cruises to Italy. I don' t buy the small tourist stuff any more just one quality purchase per cruise.

Rochelle

Fridge magnets of the ships and Christmas ornaments from the ports.

Speaking of ornaments, anyone had luck finding them in Bermuda in August(my next cruise)?

They have some ornaments in the glass shop in dockyard as well as the pharmacy in dockyard. I'm sure there are places elsewhere, but that's where I saw them.

Edited by Lauriebean

Hubby usually gets a t-shirt. I look for something I can use in my house, something to wear or a local product. In Tahiti, I bought vanilla, and in Bonaire, bath salts.

I collect hat pins. My Tilley is filled with them, plus I have 450 on display at home in frames. Before each cruise I look at the ones from the ports we'll be visiting, and then I can look for new ones. Some of my pins are from land trips we have made, but the most are from cruises.

Edited by rbrugler

Fridge magnets of the ships and Christmas ornaments from the ports.

Speaking of ornaments, anyone had luck finding them in Bermuda in August(my next cruise)?

Yes, the glass blowing place at the Dockyard has glass ornaments, as well as the Bermuda Craft Market, which has handmade xmas ornaments.

I have been buying a bead to add to my pandora bracelet from each port we visit

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

That's a great idea.

I buy playing cards from at least new ports. We play a lot of bridge, so use them. They don't weigh much or take up much space.