Has anyone had noise problems from an adjoining cabin?

We didn't BUT our daughters did!

Their dad kept them awake snoring!

After that, we got them a cabin across the hall. :D

(At home their bedrooms were on a different level and at the other end of the house.)

LuLu

But at home DD's bedroom is about 13 metres 40 foot from mine and she still complains that I keep her awake, But I am pretty good in the snoring department having had me nose broken more times than I can count.

ALWAYS avoid them if you can.

I think that is the best answer.

If I ahve a choice of two cabins equal in all ways one interconnecting the other not take the non interconnecting every time, however if the cabin I want is interconnecting and nothing else suitable I'll take it.

We had an adjoining balcony cabin on NAV and we could hear everything...next two us was a family of 3 - they played music, talked, and had to deal with an 8 year old boy and we heard it all. On one hand it was annoying, but on the other hand we were glad that they were a loud family as our family of 4 had plenty of our own moments with our 4 and 8 year olds that we figured they would at least understand. We assumed based on how clearly we could hear everything they said that they could hear everything we said and told the kids that too.

But was that as a result of it being interconnecting or just that they were noisy.

Other than one evening when the teenage girl invited a guy with a guitar into her room, we rarely, if ever, heard the people in the connecting cabin. A quick call to Guest Services took care of that pretty quickly.

I suggest introducing yourself to your neighbors. When you get to know them a little bit, they'll be less likely to be rude, just like neighbors in your neighborhood.

But was that as a result of it being interconnecting or just that they were noisy.

All the sound came in thru the door opening. We rare,y could hear them in the hallway, so I think it was the door. It seemed more noticeable when they had their balcony door open as well as the breeze would blow thru the door as well!