How do you email an officer on a ship?

cheaperts

We made friends with the restaurant manager last year on the Getaway, and he promised if we ever came back on board he would give us a kitchen tour etc, and of course I've lost his card! Anyone know how to reach officers via their email? :confused:

Deepak is no longer with NCL!😭

Is that real recent, I though I saw a post from a month or so ago naming him, very nice guy, absolutely took care of us last year, would just show up and ask what our dinner plans were and would have the staff waiting or us with a wine list and a smile.....

Is that real recent, I though I saw a post from a month or so ago naming him, very nice guy, absolutely took care of us last year, would just show up and ask what our dinner plans were and would have the staff waiting or us with a wine list and a smile.....

Deepak left on February 21st. I know because I was on board when things happened. yes, I stay in touch with a number of Norwegian staff members both on the Corporate and ship side. Have many good friends as Norwegian staff members.

We made friends with the restaurant manager last year on the Getaway, and he promised if we ever came back on board he would give us a kitchen tour etc, and of course I've lost his card! Anyone know how to reach officers via their email? :confused:

Unfortunately if you are talking about Deepak he has left NCL in February of 2015