How long for response from Captain's Circle email?

Appygirl

Hi there, does anyone know how many days or weeks it takes to get a response from the Captain's Circle email address.

I moved and am paying for mail forwarding but it expires in a month and I'm not sure if I'm going to renew for a few more months. Most everyone has been informed of new address. Mail from Princess is still being forwarded and its mostly the junk mail/brochures type of mail with the occasional piece in an envelope.

According to the bottom of one of my emails from Princess: "If you wish to make changes to your email or postal address, name, destination preference or other information, please go to My Princess or you may contact us at captainscircle@princesscruises.com."

The "My Princess" in above is a link to the log on page. I did attempt to log on about 3 or 4 times. I was unable to log in due to some technical issue and when I finally was able to log in, it says feature unavailable at this time or something to that effect. So I sent an email to the above address. No response.

Its really no big deal to me one way or the other whether or not Princess gets my new address to keep sending mail. I sold the house and the current owners have rented it out, and neither they or their tenants know my new address, nor will they. Worse case scenario the current tenants are going to get all the Princess brochures and I doubt those are the type of thing you can put back in the mail "return to sender" and it'll get back to Princess to mark as a bad address.

Just wondering if anyone thinks I'll hear back from Princess Circle before mid-July. Thanks!

My recent experience was they said that Captain's Circle changes take 6-8 weeks. I prefer to call them so you might want to call them to confirm the changes have been made.

Unfortunately even when calling to make changes sometimes nothing happens despite them telling me that it was changed. :(

Edited by Astro Flyer

Thanks - I just heard back from them today so they're running under 2 weeks response time right now.

And here's the weird thing when I logged in today - my current address is already there. So... that tells me I either got it in before receiving one of those system down messages. Or... I phoned in my new address back in March(don't remember doing that!) and Princess had a bunch of pre-printed material with the old address that was still waiting to go out on their mailers so that's why I thought I didn't change the address with them yet. Oh well! I guess they'll catch up eventually.

Or... do Holland America and Princess update each other on things like this? I know for sure I updated Holland America back in March.

Edited by Appygirl
thought up another question...