Organic apple cider vinegar, lemon juice bottles

hunkahunka

Depends on where you believe the benefits come from and whether you feel getting some benefit using powder is preferable to no benefit because you skipped it completely. If you feel everything comes from the mother than perhaps for you it would be moot.

I also use organic apple cider vinegar and wondered the same. I emailed the special needs department this past Thursday and asked them since it only comes in glass bottles. I have not heard back from them yet but I will let you know what they say when I do.

Thank you, ready2cruzagain, I'm glad that you understand!

Okay...here is the answer I got from Special Needs:

Dear ........,

Thank you for choosing Carnival Cruise Line for your cruise vacation onboard Carnival!

In reference to your email, you may bring 2 bottles of 16oz in your checked luggage.

We look forward to providing you a FUN and memorable cruise vacation. See you on board!

Sincerely,

Evelyn Amundarain

Guest Access Support

Carnival Cruise Lines | 3655 NW 87th Avenue | Miami, FL 33178 |

800-438-6744

iCare@carnival.com

I emailed back and asked why 2 16 ounce bottles considering it is only sold in 32 ounce bottles. I will let you know what they say.

Oh, and notice it says?...CHECKED luggage.?????

Edited by ready2cruzagain

Dear ........,

Thank you for choosing Carnival Cruise Line for your cruise vacation onboard Carnival!

In reference to your email, you may bring 2 bottles of 16oz in your checked luggage.

We look forward to providing you a FUN and memorable cruise vacation. See you on board!

Sincerely,

Evelyn Amundarain

Guest Access Support

800-438-6744

iCare@carnival.com

I emailed back and asked why 2 16 ounce bottles considering it is only sold in 32 ounce bottles. I will let you know what they say.

Still don't understand why you can't put it in travel containers in your toiletry bag. You use 32 ounces of vinegar on your face in a week?

With the new no bottle rules, does anyone have any suggestions for people who have an apple cider vinegar, lemon juice, cinnamon and honey "cocktail" daily?

Since this is a detox drink, and not a prescription, I wouldn't count on it being covered under special needs. It's like drinking green tea instead of coffee. When on vacation for short periods of time, it is common for changes in diet and drinks to occur.

Dear ........,

Sincerely,

Evelyn Amundarain

Guest Access Support

800-438-6744

iCare@carnival.com

16 Oz. Problem solved

http://www.amazon.com/Organic-Apple-Cider-Vinegar-Mother/dp/B000FIISBA

Still don't understand why you can't put it in travel containers in your toiletry bag. You use 32 ounces of vinegar on your face in a week?

In a month...not a week. and to be honest..I thought I would have it in original container as always, if I had a plain bottle with no markings wouldn't it get confiscated?

In a month...not a week. and to be honest..I thought I would have it in original container as always, if I had a plain bottle with no markings wouldn't it get confiscated?

I wouldn't think so if it was in your toiletry bag in your checked luggage. That's why they sell those travel containers in the first place, so you don't have to bring full size containers.

I think you'll be okay. They aren't looking for Braggs vinegar/honey/etc. Put it in a baggy though when you pack it in case of spillage. I have confidence it will get through with no problem.

Dear ........,

Sincerely,

Evelyn Amundarain

Guest Access Support

800-438-6744

iCare@carnival.com

Will be waiting for your return when you report it was found and destroyed. Just saying.

Okay, here is the latest reply from Carnival:

Dear ,

Thank you for choosing Carnival Cruise Line for your cruise vacation!

In reference to your email, you are not allowed to carry any glass or plastic bottles in your carry on. You will need to pack the Apple Cider with your check in luggage.

Sincerely,

Evelyn Amundarain

Guest Access Support

Now, does this mean all shampoo, soap,etc that is in plastic bottles can't be in carry on?:confused::confused::confused:

With the new no bottle rules, does anyone have any suggestions for people who have an apple cider vinegar, lemon juice, cinnamon and honey "cocktail" daily?

No answer for you but what are the health benefits of this...skin? I have rosacea so I'm curious also what is the recipe? Thanx.

No answer for you but what are the health benefits of this...skin? I have rosacea so I'm curious also what is the recipe? Thanx.

I mix 1 ounce of water with 1 ounce of undilluted apple cider vinegar with the mother. I put this in a bottle and shake good then apply a small amount to a cotton ball and apply to my face twice a day as a toner. I then apply organic coconut oil later so that it does not dry out my face. It works wonders for me, but each person is different.

Here is a good article that might help you:

http://www.life-saving-naturalcures-and-naturalremedies.com/rosacea-natural-remedy.html

I mix 1 ounce of water with 1 ounce of undilluted apple cider vinegar with the mother. I put this in a bottle and shake good then apply a small amount to a cotton ball and apply to my face twice a day as a toner. I then apply organic coconut oil later so that it does not dry out my face. It works wonders for me, but each person is different.

Here is a good article that might help you:

http://www.life-saving-naturalcures-and-naturalremedies.com/rosacea-natural-remedy.html

Thank You!