Help with Links to Specialty Sample Menus

RumpunchGirl

All the menus for all the restaurants on all the ships are here:

http://www.beyondships2.com/apps/search?q=NCL+Menus

JMO, my favorite is Le Bistro followed by Cagneys. The sushi bar is also pretty good (not great). I like the Raw Bar on Getaway. Not a fan of La Cucina. Moderno is good - just an incredible amount of meat. Shanghai's is good. I liked Ocean Blue, but I also like Indian food so this was a great way to prepare fish for me, but many others don't get it. We almost always eat in the specialty restaurants or in The Haven Restaurant, but have eaten in the MDR and find it to be quite good. We are not fans of buffet food, so other than grabbing cheese and crackers or a small snack, we would almost never eat there.

Edited by SuiteTraveler

All the menus for all the restaurants on all the ships are here:

http://www.beyondships2.com/apps/search?q=NCL+Menus

JMO, my favorite is Le Bistro followed by Cagneys. The sushi bar is also pretty good (not great). I like the Raw Bar on Getaway. Not a fan of La Cucina. Moderno is good - just an incredible amount of meat. Shanghai's is good. I liked Ocean Blue, but I also like Indian food so this was a great way to prepare fish for me, but many others don't get it. We almost always eat in the specialty restaurants or in The Haven Restaurant, but have eaten in the MDR and find it to be quite good. We are not fans of buffet food, so other than grabbing cheese and crackers or a small snack, we would almost never eat there.

Thanks for the info. Dh and I just purchased the 4 day Dining package for our 7 day cruise in Jan. 2016. It's a perfect fit for us as we do enjoy the MDR and specialty dining. We plan on going to Cagney's, Le Bistro, Moderno's and Teppanyaki. We hope to make reservations online before the cruise.