7 miles beach before tour

axzel

Hi all,

Better start a new thread since i'm starting to wonder if my plan is going to hold.

We will be visiting Georgetown on our upcoming RCCL cruise. We will be arriving at 10:30 and departing at 6.

We have booked the stingray city tour at captain marvins and i've arranged them to pick us up from their main office, which is across the road from the Westin at 7 miles beach.

They will pick us up around 1:15 PM.

We were planning on leaving the ship early so we could visit the 7 miles beach before our tour (by taking the bus). We dont really need to go and lay on the beach, we just want to make some pictures and see how beautifull it is.

Is this realistic? Can we make it to 7 miles beach on time to visit and be ready at 1:15 ?

Also, can we enter the beach through the Westin or will they charge us?

Yep, that is the Westin. But that makes me wonder... will be off our ship in time? Since i heard tendering is really slow.

Also.. can we enter the beach at the Westin?

Hell...you'll be off the ship EARLY, if you want to be....tendering times are GREATLY exaggerated! If the ship arrives at 8am, you'll be on GC by 9:15.

ALL of the beaches are public...you won't be allowed to use hotel facilities (pool, restrooms) unless you pay them, but the beaches are free!!!!!

Edited by cb at sea