Splendor Vs. Valor

johnnyf0614

With all of these ship/itin changes, I'm looking to either stay on the Splendor, or switch to the Valor? We are a family of 5 with kids ages 9, 7, and 3. Which would you prefer???

Both ships are in the same class (Conquest). Haven't been on the Valor yet (Feb 2016), but have been on her sister ships. Neither has the 2.0 upgrade (Valor will get it in March 2016). Because of that, I look at both being the same. Once Valor gets the 2.0 upgrade, I would pick it over the Splendor. I do like the Splendor because it has a lot of shade spots in the middle pool, which are good for wife/me.

Are the itineraries the same for both ships? Which ports do they sail out of? I know Splendor is moving to Miami and Valor is currently out of PC until March 2016.

I'm looking at July 2016. According to John Heald today Valor will be out of PC in July and Splendor will be in Miami. Both southern Caribbean itin.

I would choose the Valor with the 2.0 upgrades. Plus, I think PC is an easy port to go in/out of; but I have never done POM. Guys Burgers are great if you like burgers and the Burrito bar is good for breakfast and lunch.

Both ships are in the same class (Conquest). Haven't been on the Valor yet (Feb 2016), but have been on her sister ships. Neither has the 2.0 upgrade (Valor will get it in March 2016). Because of that, I look at both being the same. Once Valor gets the 2.0 upgrade, I would pick it over the Splendor. I do like the Splendor because it has a lot of shade spots in the middle pool, which are good for wife/me.

Are the itineraries the same for both ships? Which ports do they sail out of? I know Splendor is moving to Miami and Valor is currently out of PC until March 2016.

Very wrong info the Splendor is NOT a conquest class.

I would choose the Valor with the 2.0 upgrades. Plus, I think PC is an easy port to go in/out of; but I have never done POM. Guys Burgers are great if you like burgers and the Burrito bar is good for breakfast and lunch.

Only problem is airport for PC about an hour away and Miami airport is much closer.

We drive so PC is easier for us but if we flew think we would prefer Miami.

Have they announced was 2.0 the Valor will get next year?

Only problem is airport for PC about an hour away and Miami airport is much closer.

We drive so PC is easier for us but if we flew think we would prefer Miami.

Have they announced was 2.0 the Valor will get next year?

I think it was announced to get 2.0 in March of 2016