Flight Change - Yikes!

I object 2

We're sailing on Crown Princess Oct-November and purchased our airline tickets (Delta) several months ago. LAX to OMA with a 12:45 p.m. departure and decent arrival time. Just received notice our flight now departs at 11:00 am. Is it possible to make the flight if we're in the first group to disembark? I have my doubts.

Seems like it will be a pretty tight squeeze, especially if it's on a weekday due to the traffic. Since they changed the time on you though, see if they will allow you to switch to another flight without fees. I've had schedule changes before and they usually give the option to change if it no longer meets my needs.

I had an American Airlines flight booked months ago with a 12:30 departure time out of SEATAC. A few months later they changed it to a 10:00 departure time. I called them up and told them I am getting off a cruise ship and I will never be able to make that flight and since it was they that changed it can they find me a different flight for no fee. They did change it for me for an 11:30 flight at no extra charge. Let us know if Delta was able to accommodate you. Good Luck.

We had a 2:40 pm USAirways/American flight booked out of Seattle...airline cancelled that flight. The last flight out of SeaTac to Phx is now 11:25am. We will be walking our bags off the ship asap. We have a reservation with SeattleExpress anytime after 7am. :(