The Strand Hotel to Launch River Cruise in Myanmar

Host Jazzbeau

We stopped for a peek and a drink at the Strand Hotel when we were on the cruise last year. Lovely hotel so I am sure they will offer a quality product!

• 3 weeks later...

I have been in Myanmar this year in January. Cruising on Sanctuary Ananda and it's been one of the best cruises in my whole life. Pure luxury and satisfaction. This luxury suite ship is a 6* product with 21 suite ships. We have been staying in a Luxury suite with 350 square feet and guess what, it is not the biggest one. They are having a suite bigger than 700 square feet. It is called an Owner Suite. You are entitled to have your own butler, your own guide, your own transfer and yes, it is ALL INCLUSIVE, like in all the other suits. They have the biggest suits and all the beds are facing windows. Their staff is in ratio 1 crew member : 1.2 guest! All the tours are complimentary and the best guides ever! That ship is having an amazing Chef! You will eat everything, from Thai to Western food. Nice Fusion of Thai and Burmese food.

Have a look and book it yourself! I am going again in October.

http://www.sanctuaryretreats.com/sanctuary-ananda-myanmar-cruise-ship-burma

You won't be sorry!

I have been in Myanmar this year in January. Cruising on Sanctuary Ananda and it's been one of the best cruises in my whole life. Pure luxury and satisfaction. Have a look and book it yourself! I am going again in October.

http://www.sanctuaryretreats.com/sanctuary-ananda-myanmar-cruise-ship-burma

Thanks for the Link, Tricia. There are hours and hours of fun with the videos on this website. True Luxury. I wanna go! They really do Exotic. ;)

Edited by Host Jazzbeau
removed bolding

Why would it NOT be safe ??? :confused:

True! The most friendly country there is! Problems on the north west, but they do respect tourists, as they are bringing money to their country. It's safer than walking on the streets of NY! :cool:

Di Princess: Very fun on this ship! Pleasure and pampering. :D