Best specialty eatery with kids on Jade

Perez1992

I think my family would like to all do a special family dinner together one night there is a total of 11 of us with the youngest being 3 .. Which of the specialties would you recommend? We all like meat but my thirteen year old sister who only eats Fish chicken tofu and veggies!

I think my family would like to all do a special family dinner together one night there is a total of 11 of us with the youngest being 3 .. Which of the specialties would you recommend? We all like meat but my thirteen year old sister who only eats Fish chicken tofu and veggies!

Hands down the teppanyaki would be most fun for kids. you will need to reserve this as soon as you can. I think the tables hold 12 each...obviously if I am wrong and they hold less than 11 then you would not be happy with this. If that does not work then Moderno would be my second choice. Enjoy.

Nope. Tables are 8 people. There are two tables facing each other though, each with their own chef in the middle. You may need to speak with the Teppanyaki manager in advance to sort out your seating arrangements eg 6 and 5, 8 and 3. There are four tables in total.

I agree Teppanyaki would be the one! As mentioned, tables hold 8 so you'd have to split your party, but it'd still be the best choice, IMHO. The kids will love it. I would let them know ahead of time so the chefs know you're together. When I went on my last cruise, the chefs were playing off each other and the table across from mine was served at the same time we were.

Another vote for Teppanyaki restaurant.

You can make reservations on line or by calling NCL 90 days out in a non-suite or 100 days out in a suite. If the one making the reservations does not have a UDP, then you will have to pay for all 11 upfront. If the one making the reservation has a UDP, then you will pay nothing upfront and anyone who doesn't have a dining package will have to pay at the end of the dinner.

I agree, I would also talk to the restaurant when you board and discuss seating, since the tables hold 8. You could split up your party, but you would want to be at the tables facing each other.