UK Summer 2016

Last year we cruised on Indi from the UK round the med for our summer hols and this year we are off to florida

Was looking at cruising next year, again from the UK, but really disappointed to see no newer ships in the UK next year.

I knew that Anthem was only here until the autumn, but I would have thought RC would offer one of the other oasis or quantum class ships.

Very disappointed. Will have to find something else to spend my money on.

Last year we cruised on Indi from the UK round the med for our summer hols and this year we are off to florida

Was looking at cruising next year, again from the UK, but really disappointed to see no newer ships in the UK next year.

I knew that Anthem was only here until the autumn, but I would have thought RC would offer one of the other oasis or quantum class ships.

Very disappointed. Will have to find something else to spend my money on.

No newer ships ??????

What about the Harmony and the Ovation - are they not newer ships?

Because most of the UK Population complained they took the Independence away, they brought it back for next summer

Would have prefer they bring a different ship over. I personally prefer not to sail on a same ship twice.

I have to admit that as a family we was looking forward to the Quantum class ships and on the day that the news was released about the 2016 timetable we was slightly disapointed to see that the main UK ship was not going to be a Quantum class, but INDY.

But having said that we did sail on INDY in 2013 and had a fantastic time on the ship and received excellent service, so we booked anyway for May 2016. I still believe that you get more for your £ in the Med with RCI than P&O.

Mark

Edited by Mark-Sheffield