Cost per glass for Cava/Prosecco?

I'm on the Explorer next month, sailing on the Med. I have the Select drinks package and wonder if I should upgrade to the Premium. My favourite wine is Cava or Prosecco and I'm quite happy to drink a lot of it when on holiday! Does anyone know how much it is per glass? I'm assuming the cost of it will be in excess to what the Select limit is. If I have to put a couple of dollars per glass towards it, it will probably be worth upgrading as I can then have the odd cocktail or two and bottled water.

Sorry, I posted to the older thread... I think these are the prices before the April timeframe. The prices all went up substantially I believe?

Not sure, my experience has been that the wine prices did not go up substantially. The dramatic jump occurred with cocktail prices.

My favorite sparkling, Martini and Rossi Asti Spumonte has been removed!:(

Martini Asti Spumante is not my cup of tea - it's far too sweet for me, which is a pity as I've got 3 bottles of it given to me as presents. It's a pity you're not closer, you could have had them! lol