Cozumelh2o

Aj101710

Has anyone used the company Cozumelh2o before? I see on Tripadvisor that it's number 5 for tours and activities in Cozumel, and they have 405 reviews most of which are 4 and 5 stars. But I haven't read anything on here about this company. I am looking at my boyfriend and I maybe doing a discover scuba diving with them. We have never done this before,nand these places sounded interesting. They go to El Cielo, Colombia Shallow, Santa Rosa Wall. OR I'm looking into doing snorkeling through them because they go to the places already listed above, plus you go to Palancar Gardens, Casa Blanca, Dzul-Ha.

I'm still not exactly sure if I even want to do any kind of water activity, because I just read others review of how the reefs are dead in Cozumel. Has anyone been to these places recently? Or is there better places to go? Or is see life pretty much non existent and we should do something completely different like go to Tulum. Or do you have a better company in mind that you've used before?

Any suggestions/thoughts would be appreciated, thanks in advance. :)

Tulum is an all day tour from Coz to the mainland and back - I would only book that through the cruise line just in case there are transportation issues -you do not want to miss the ship. :eek:

The reefs around Coz were damaged several years ago by a large hurricane, but we have enjoyed snorkeling there during recent cruises.

Never heard of the company you are asking about. :confused: There is great snorkeling from the shore at The Money Bar (Dzul-Ha area) with no admission, great facilities, rental gear, guides (if you need them), etc. Many local tour boats bring their customers to the same reef. Another option is to snorkel from the shore at Chankanaab Marine Park.

http://moneybarbeachclub.com/

Tulum is an all day tour from Coz to the mainland and back - I would only book that through the cruise line just in case there are transportation issues -you do not want to miss the ship. :eek:

The reefs around Coz were damaged several years ago by a large hurricane, but we have enjoyed snorkeling there during recent cruises.

Never heard of the company you are asking about. :confused: There is great snorkeling from the shore at The Money Bar (Dzul-Ha area) with no admission, great facilities, rental gear, guides (if you need them), etc. Many local tour boats bring their customers to the same reef. Another option is to snorkel from the shore at Chankanaab Marine Park.

http://moneybarbeachclub.com/

Thanks for the info, I'll look into the monkey bar and Chankanaab Marine Park. Yeah some of the tours cut it very close on time. Tulum is definitely an excursion I would want to do with the cruise ship. Just like for Costa Maya we were planning on seeing the ruins there through the ship, because the private tours do the same thing, not a lot of extra time and there doesn't seem to be anything else to do there.

One or two mentions of this company if you use the search engine for this forum although I don't remember any reviews. Most recent thread

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2177527&highlight=h2o

where several people seemed to be about to use them but I don't remember any one coming back and reporting.

Thanks for the link. I typed in Cozumel h20 in the search engine, but no results popped up, so thank you.

Edited by Aj101710

Thanks for the link. I typed in Cozumel h20 in the search engine, but no results popped up, so thank you.

You will see I made a blunder on that thread through reading too fast :o which is why it sticks out in my mind!

I think you get some hits with just h2o.

You will see I made a blunder on that thread through reading too fast :o which is why it sticks out in my mind!

I think you get some hits with just h2o.

Haha yeah, I saw....then saw myself do the same thing with what you had written. :o I got to caught up in reading and made my own mistake, so I had to go back and edit what I wrote lol. :D