brand of soap/shampoo in Allure JS

Wondering what type of toiletry brand and stuff we get in a JS. For example on Holland we got Elemis. Is it is a dspenser on the wall or individual bottles. Any information will be helpful.

Wondering what type of toiletry brand and stuff we get in a JS. For example on Holland we got Elemis. Is it is a dspenser on the wall or individual bottles. Any information will be helpful.

You will get individual bottles of shampoo, conditioner, body wash, and lotion. For years they have had a brand called Vitality, but the last time on Liberty we got something else that I cannot recall.

I think the brand of suite shampoos and lotions are individual little bottles of Gilchrist & Soames. Do not know how I think I know that.

Tim

I've seen those in the GS and better staterooms, but not normally in the JS staterooms.

Oh. I thought that brand would have been in all JS suites and above. I think C&A level has something to do with it as well because that's what's been waiting for us every time we've cruised since we made some mid-tier D+ milestone (don't remember how many points the milestone was though).

Tim

Edited by cruisin4kicks

Oh. I thought that brand would have been in all JS suites and above. I think C&A level has something to do with it as well because that's what's been waiting for us every time we've cruise since we made some mid-tier D+ milestone (don't remember what the milestone was though).

Tim

You're right, I had forgotten about the upgraded amenities at 340 points.:)

Thanks that was helpful but not hopeful. We had great products on Holland and Oceania in smaller rooms and prices of cruise were better than this RCCL cruise. I don't like to pack that stuff but oh well.