FTTF Timing

jimmcg29

It seems like they have been slowly rolling some out this week and last week. But there seems to be no rhyme or reason for what ships or sailing dates. Last week it was August of 2015. This week I saw some for January 2016. I'm "patiently" still checking for our April 2016 cruise. I'm thinking I might email that FTTF email address to see what they say. I've been told twice it would be by the end of June. But after John Heald said June, his blog said end of July. Then someone else was told end of September.

It seems like they have been slowly rolling some out this week and last week. But there seems to be no rhyme or reason for what ships or sailing dates. Last week it was August of 2015. This week I saw some for January 2016. I'm "patiently" still checking for our April 2016 cruise. I'm thinking I might email that FTTF email address to see what they say. I've been told twice it would be by the end of June. But after John Heald said June, his blog said end of July. Then someone else was told end of September.

I'm a January Breeze sailing but still nothing :(

I check too many times a day I annoy myself LOL

I purchased mine about 2 weeks ago for my sailing on 7/12. I was just persistent and checked back whenever I thought about it. :)

I have another question. When I go to print my boarding documents, is my FTTF status supposed to show up on there, because I don't see it. I'm wondering what I'm supposed to show the Carnival staff at the port in order to have some sort of document to present to them.

Thanks, TF

Your boarding pass and luggage tags will have FTTF logo printed on the right side!

Greetings Funseeker!

Thank you for contacting the Carnival Magic Faster to the Fun desk and we appreciate the opportunity to be of assistance.

We are currently sold out on the Faster to the Fun program for your voyage. The number of tickets sold is set based on what the ship can handle to provide the priority service.

Kindly check back online by August / September and see if there is any additional spot available.

If you require any further assistance please do not hesitate to contact us.

Thanks for your interest in our Faster to the Fun program. Most importantly, we look forward to welcoming you onboard soon!

back to checking..........was hoping they would send out an email when it was made available.........anyone ever gotten and email? I know an email is not guarantee, but at least it would give me a fighting chance, LOL

Edited by Bimmie Girl

This is my response from FTTF email:

Good morning, Pamela

Thanks for your interest in our Faster to the Fun program.

The sales for Faster to the Fun program on line would normally be open 6 months prior the sailing. Taking that your sailing is scheduled in April 2016, you should be able to purchase the program after October 4th, 2015

If for any reason you still will not be able to purchase the program once the sales are open on line, please let us know and we’ll try to assist closer to the sailing date.

We look forward to welcoming you onboard soon!

Best Regards,

Faster to the Fun Team

Carnival Cruise Lines

Not sure of when they open the FTTF.

I scored mine yesterday (Sunday) 258 days out from my 3/12/16 cruise on Miracle.

Also, as I had paid in full already, luggage tags have FTTF imprinted on them.

Keep on checking, and Good Luck.

Jim

People actually pay for this. WOW!

I am looking forward to paying for this privilege :) we like to get on early and with two kids dragging around our carry on luggage makes it difficult to enjoy the ship! By being able to drop our luggage off at the room we will be able to enjoy our vacation from the beginning! Also, the priority tendering will allow us more time in my favorite port to fit in everything we want to do. I will gladly pay it every time!

We booked our July 26 2015 Magic cruise on June 5th. I immediately checked and FTTF was available so I grabbed it. Just for fun I have checked again last week and it was available. From what I understand it depends on how many platinums are on the cruise. I would also think the size of the ship would figure into it.

Just got FTTF for Breeze 8/23/15. I have been checking daily for months and couldn't believe it when it showed as available this morning! DH & I are in an Ocean Suite so have priority boarding but we are cruising w. my parents who will be just down the hall in a balcony. I got the FTTF for them so we can all board together and drop off carry-ons in their cabin. :)

We have 7 cabins and 2 were previously booked with FTTF. I have been checking daily and finally today they opened 10 packages. All of our other 5 cabins were able to book FTTF. We are 51 days out.

I kind of thought it would be closer to sailing that they would open more and very thankful I have been able to check frequently to score them for us!:D

Mine doesn't say how many they opened. I was curious. And other people say they can see how many are remaining, but I can't.

You have to go in and add it to your cart. Then it will pop up a window that you would have to choose select on to actually add it. Next to the time it shows how many are left.

We sail on The Pride in May 2016. I checked two days ago and they were not available, I checked just now and they are available.

We have only sailed Carnival twice, this will be our third cruise but overall it is our 12th on a few other lines! We like FTTF for being able to drop off our bags as soon as we board and for getting off early. We considered not getting it this time.....nope, had to! Couldn't resist! Just love the benefits and each cruise, for one reason or another, we have had to go to customer service and have avoided a long line each time. So yeah, we will keep getting it until we don't have to anymore, and that will take one more cruise! ;)

To each his own! It is a personal choice :)

Edited by indychristine