ultimate value question

Since the ultimate value books are now on your seapass card, how do you see what you have in regards to coupon/savings. How do you know what you have? How does it work?

Thanks,John

Since the ultimate value books are now on your seapass card, how do you see what you have in regards to coupon/savings. How do you know what you have? How does it work?

Thanks,John

There will be a letter in your stateroom with the list of coupons on your card. Also, you can get a list of your remaining coupons from any bar or Guest Services.

Edited by clarea

One thing to keep in mind is that places that offer the discounted services don't automatically know you get a discount. I went to the spa, then looked at my bill the last day and the 10% wasn't included. So I called guest services, and they had to call up to the Spa for them to retrospectively apply the discount. So make sure you ask

One thing to keep in mind is that places that offer the discounted services don't automatically know you get a discount. I went to the spa, then looked at my bill the last day and the 10% wasn't included. So I called guest services, and they had to call up to the Spa for them to retrospectively apply the discount. So make sure you ask

Can a person get a receipt at the time of purchase to make sure that they were charged correctly and that the discount was reflected on the bill?

Can a person get a receipt at the time of purchase to make sure that they were charged correctly and that the discount was reflected on the bill?

Yes, if you tell the spa people up front about the coupon, they should be able to give you a proper receipt showing the discount.

@travelbuddies, please change your signature so it isn't so wide. Those of us with tablets can't see the entire post as your sig forces it to go more than a page wide.

Please use the Cruise Critic app as an alternative as it doesn't display signatures.

Also, no problems using a browser on both my tablet or phone. Could be on your end.

@travelbuddies, please change your signature so it isn't so wide. Those of us with tablets can't see the entire post as your sig forces it to go more than a page wide.

Thanks, I have been trying to get assistance with this for months. No other suggestions helped and this happened all of a sudden but I didn't know how to fix it. I removed everything in my signature and now I get a normal view on my screen. I appreciate your recommendation as I have been wanting to fix this for awhile. As info when I was trying to figure out how to do what you recommended I did see that we all have the option to not show signatures . Do you know if I check it if it will hide everyone's signature or my signature?

Edited by travelbuddies

You receive a receipt for all onboard services and purchases. Note that an 18% gratuity is added for spa, salon, & bar services. Cash tips are over and above. Last year was the first time I used the spa and it was a TA perk. When I gave her a cash tip she let me know that my onboard account had already been charged 18% tip and did I still want her to have the additional $20 I gave her. Thought it was very nice of her to bring it to my attention because I thought there would be no charge since it was a TA perk & I wanted to ensure she received an appropriate tip.