Get rid of The Compass?

Well going by this thread, the opposite seems to be true.

I'll base my speculation on the number of Navigators I saw out and about on the Disney cruise, (none). Rather than the minuscule percentage of people on the RCI CC forum that have been on a Disney cruise.

We would never Cruise Disney and that's your choice to throw the chocolates away. To each their own!

Vacation where you like. The tradition of leaving chocolates on the pillow is a stupid idea based on celebrity infidelity in the fifties. If I want candy I'll purchase it thank you. Before I go to bed I brush my teeth, not interested in sweets.

Just got a chuckle over the post about the new "casual dress code", showing the error in a recent Compass. But it got me thinking. For all the "save the waves" propaganda RCI puts out there, is it just me, or does it seem like the Compass could really be trimmed down or eliminated?

There is a TON of paper wasted in my cabin alone. Multiply that times a couple thousand every cruise, and it really adds up. Just thinking with the interactive TV's and what not, there are better ways to disseminate information.

Who else wouldn't mind seeing a "paper-free" cruise?

sure why not:)