Confessions of a clothesaholic

comfortcove

Joelmarg,

yeah sexy underthings while I am changing diapers! Lol! I just can't. Well until recently I could not get the nice ones on cause of the baby weight but that is almost gone now (finally). I just grab the cottons for daily life. I need to start paying attention to when Victorias Secret has their semi-annual sale. I love that.

Nidel, hit the underwear department at your local TJMaxx. I've gotten La Perla there for under $10. You can get really nice 100% skivvies and bras much cheaper than VS sales!

Girl, I'm sure you look fantastic! There is nothing that you should wear prouder than baby weight!

Judy, if you reread my original reply I wrote "..I think this is the worst idea I've ever heard (and it isn't the first time I've heard it so this isn't directed at you judy&steve). " specifically that I was not flaming you.

As far as a board that is helpful and nice, I've been posting on this board for a while now and if you read, you'll find I am helpful.

My comment about the acid washed jeans is that they've been out of style for 20 years therefore they would be old clothes. Your suggestion was to take old clothes and wear them and leave them. My point is that I don't want to wear old clothes out in public.

I made a point to write that I wasn't directing my response at you and yet your post ??? Et tu?

I know you weren't directing anything to me. I didn't say I wear clothes that are out of style or on vacation or anywhere else. I just said something about casting off old men's underwear and you are turning this into something personal. I haven't read any of your other posts and I'm sure you are always very helpful, as I try to be. Let's just say that our semantics differ and agree to disagree.

I'm done.

Judy

Really? I get bras there a lot and recently picked up the worlds coolest belt there as well. I will get over there next week.

Nope, I don't look "fantastic" but I do lool average and for someone that was once severely obese, I'll take it. (when I say that I am 5'2" and was 320 lbs).

Like all of you I love clothes and choices when I am on a cruise.

Beware that the big suitcases have a 50 pound limit when flying domestic.

Last cruise I took my bag weighed 63 pounds and they were going to charge me for the overage (sorry I cant recall how much right now) Luckily I had packed a big beach bag in the outside zipper of my suitcase to use as a tote when in port. Well I pulled that out and loaded some items into it and took it as a carry on. There were 4 of us traveling and we had not met the carry on limit so this worked. Also I am a swimsuit/cover up nut and usually have a different suit for each day (its a sickness) I am the same way with shoes! Make sure you dont go over 50 pounds!

Archived