Live from the Royal: June 26th, 2015--British Isles-- Move-over Offer Part 2

TracieABD

Tracie,

I cried when I read your post. I am so sorry to hear this news. But I am so happy you had this one last cruise together with her. What wonderful memories.

My Dad is 84 and my Mom will be 80 in October. Unfortunately we have had to cancel our last two cruises due to their health issues. We are scheduled to leave on 9/23 on the Crown. I hope and pray we make it. Like you, my Mom (and Dad) are the world to me. We have cruised a lot but your post makes me realize that if we make this cruise I must cherish every moment that much more.

I loved your European adventures. I send you my thoughts and prayers and hope that each day will get better for you.

Take care.

Edited by spingal

Tracie,

I have followed along as you have so graciously shared your cruises with us. I have enjoyed your writing and the fun way you brought each day to life.

I was so very sad to read of the passing of your Mother. May you find comfort in the many memories you have of your times together. My heartfelt sympathy to you & your family.

Traci, I also have enjoyed your live from's especially your last one since we were on the British Isles cruise right after yours. I am so sorry about your Mom--the love and strength of your relationship shown through in your writing. May the good memories of your travels together, especially your last cruise, bring you comfort during this time of grief. With deepest sympathy and condolences to you and your family.

Susan

Thank you again for your kind comments and wishes. It has been a pretty bumpy road, but we are forging ahead. I sure do miss my girl. She was an amazing mom, friend, confidant, and travel partner. I am so grateful we had all of our super fun adventures. Best. Mom. Ever.

:)