C1/C2 cabin selection on Harmony?

My stepson and his GF decided to join us on our Harmony cruise.

I was going to surprise them with a GS so they would be able to enjoy the same perks we will have in our A4, but the gf isn't interested in an oceanview :rolleyes: :confused: :rolleyes:

So now I guess the next best thing is a Central Park balcony, unless you have another suggestion??

Since I have never been on an Oasis Class, I have no idea which deck would give them a better view and I don't know the difference between C1 and C2.

The most info I was able to find that c1 are connecting cabins, is that the only difference?

Thanks in advance

We have stayed at B1 (BW balcony) at our last cruise on the Allure and LOVED IT VERY MUCH.

The view from our balcony Awesome, and we have already booked the same category on the Harmony.

Hi and thank you for the reply. It is very helpful....Its kinda difficult picking a location for someone else. I know my stepson loved our GS last cruise, but he is also not picky and was very happy with his PR, his gf is picky tho....

In the B1, can you tell me what the view was of?

I wasnt able to find much...maybe I put in a bad search in youtube.

We have stayed at cabin 8729 and loved the view. You can see the ocean and the shows at the aqua theatre. Its little bit noisy during the shows, but if the doors are locked you almost can't hear anything.

As i have said we are already booked on same category on the Harmony.