Princess@sea

paddingtonbear

Hi,

Can someone please give me the link to princess@sea for an iPhone.

I have it on my phone and am trying to put it on DH's.

I know I am technologically challenged but he searched the ap store and couldn't find it either even using every possible combination of words.

Thank you so much.

Princess@Sea is the ship's intranet for events, itinerary, non-MDR/buffet menus & shipboard account and is not an app.

Princess Cruises Messenger is the app to text other passengers however it is not currently available on the Apple App Store. It only worked a few hours during my 17 cruise on the Regal in April. I don't think it's reliable yet & maybe that's why it's unavailable to download.

Edited by Astro Flyer

Can anyone please explain to me what the abbreviations are such as DH DD etc I see them lots in post but admit I am ignorant as to what they stand for could some kind soul enlighten me please I have seen about 8 different ones all or most star with D....

Can anyone please explain to me what the abbreviations are such as DH DD etc I see them lots in post but admit I am ignorant as to what they stand for could some kind soul enlighten me please I have seen about 8 different ones all or most star with D....

:p LMGTFY :rolleyes:

D is dear and the next letter is a familial relation W is wife and H is husband, S is son and D is daughter, etc.

CC has a list of commonly used acronyms & click here to view all of them:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/faq.php?faq=vb3_reading_posting#faq_acronyms

Edited by Astro Flyer