Restauant near Anchorage Westmark hotel

kicia

What is a good, not really expensive, restaurant within walking distance of the Westmark hotel in Anchorage? This would be for supper. We went to Gwennie's on our last couple of trips to Alaska but I think it is too far from the hotel to walk. Thank you!

What is a good, not really expensive, restaurant within walking distance of the Westmark hotel in Anchorage? This would be for supper. We went to Gwennie's on our last couple of trips to Alaska but I think it is too far from the hotel to walk. Thank you!

The Glacier Brewhouse is right across the street, and so is Orso's. Humpy's is not far, but I'm not a big fan... Simon & Seaforts is a few blocks down. The F Street Station is my favorite, but it's so tiny it's hard to get a seat most times.

The Westmark has their own restaurant too.

...Humpy's is not far, but I'm not a big fan...

I actually like Humpy's for a casual dinner, but then I like seafood. In a review posted last year someone clearly didn't "catch" the allusion to seafood in Humpy's name as they were somewhat surprised that the menu is tilted toward salmon offerings.

Another casual restaurant close to the Westmark is Fletchers. It is located in the ground floor of the Captain Cook hotel.