At what time is FTTF available for purchase?

karajeboo

we purchased ours like 3 weeks ago for sept 26th cruise, and last cruise in march we missed out on it, just read in johns blog a couple weeks ago also that i think he said only like 15 or 20 will be avail on each cruise, so, when you get one i guess you could say that u are lucky few ...:)

How do you know when it's available? I have checked lately and Carnival has the option to add to cart but when I try a prompt tells me there are none available. Should I just keep checking daily until I am able to add and purchase? Or is there another way? :confused:

( Novice Cruiser)

How do you know when it's available? I have checked lately and Carnival has the option to add to cart but when I try a prompt tells me there are none available. Should I just keep checking daily until I am able to add and purchase? Or is there another way? :confused:

( Novice Cruiser)

You might have missed the initial release. It seems Carnival loaded FTTF for many of the 2016 cruises about 1:00 PM EST this afternoon.

The initial batch for your cruise might be all purchased.

I bought 2 about 4:30 PM. and it showed only 1 left for my cruise.

Edited by lizardhowson

I have been checking almost every other day since I booked in february. Faster to the fun finally came up for my cruise. Carnival uses spreadsheets to determine when they list it and how much based on how many platinum plus cruises are booked. Best thing to do is just keep checking!

Just purchased it fit our Jam 31 Dream cruise. Being the good uncle I am, I purchased one for my niece and her hubby. It's their first cruise, and it would be bad manners to leave them in the terminal while DW and I boarded without them...

Going on the Breeze November 21st 2015 - when I booked it two months ago it wasn't ready, today I went in and checked and I was able to purchase it. I still have 144 days till cruise, so, in my opinion, I'm sure it varies from cruise to cruise. But I dunno. Happy cruis'n!

Just purchased it fit our Jam 31 Dream cruise. Being the good uncle I am, I purchased one for my niece and her hubby. It's their first cruise, and it would be bad manners to leave them in the terminal while DW and I boarded without them...

Just make sure you booked theirs under their booking number. And not two tickets under your booking number. Because they'll just cancel your "extra". Trust me, I know from experience. :(

Just make sure you booked theirs under their booking number. And not two tickets under your booking number. Because they'll just cancel your "extra". Trust me, I know from experience. :(

Quite right. I was sure both our bookings had one FTTF. Now to wait for them to list the rest of the excursions.