Head's up, HAL: Luminae is excellent!

scamper

Celebrity has added a suite-passenger-only dining room on some of it's ships that we enjoyed recently. So much so it makes me look at Celebrity first when booking future cruises. Everything about this venue is on as high par as Pinnacle. It is available to all suite passengers, from Sky Suites to Reflection Suites. It's a beautiful, and often quiet room (much like Pinnacle at breakfast) and the service staff really want you to enjoy it. This is something HAL needs to take a really close look at, really quickly. To me, everything about HAL and Celebrity are on par with one another, but, to me, Luminae will start pushing me in the direction of Celebrity.

I have read and reread this post many times and, frankly, I am at a loss to understand why it has generated so much controversy and mean spirited comments. Simply put, I'm inferring the OP places a high priority on dining when on a cruise and the addition of a high quality, private dining venue on Celebrity breaks the tie with HAL. I'm afraid my IQ is not high enough to understand these highly semantic arguments about "exclusivity" and "perks".

Of course, now I've invited the often written 3rd grade comment that; "nobody is forcing you to read this thread" and alike.