Guardian Form

I will be cruising with my two nieces ages 11 and 13. I was told I need a letter from their parents so they can travel with me and so I can authorize things like activities on the ship. Has anyone done this and have the form that is needed?

I am traveling with my GS. This is a notarized letter I have typed up and used in the past. In addition, only one parent needs to sign. I always include the flight information in case the airline needs it as well.

I, -------, parent of ----------Date of Birth: --------, authorize my son to vacation with his grandparents, ------------------. They will have authority to make all medical decisions on my behalf.

-------- is authorized to board the following cruise ship.

Royal Caribbean ------------- of the Seas

sail dates ---------------------

Leaving and returning to Port --------------.

--------- will be traveling on the following airline flights with -----------

--------Airlines

Flight -----, departing ---------on ---------- 2015 at ------pm. (service to -------)

Flight -----, departing ------------on -------- 2015 at ------a.m. (service to ------)

--------------, Father Date

Edited by cruisinwithmaandpa

I am traveling with my GS. This is a notarized letter I have typed up and used in the past. In addition, only one parent needs to sign. I always include the flight information in case the airline needs it as well.

I, -------, parent of ----------Date of Birth: --------, authorize my son to vacation with his grandparents, ------------------. They will have authority to make all medical decisions on my behalf.

-------- is authorized to board the following cruise ship.

Royal Caribbean ------------- of the Seas

sail dates ---------------------

Leaving and returning to Port --------------.

--------- will be traveling on the following airline flights with -----------

--------Airlines

Flight -----, departing ---------on ---------- 2015 at ------pm. (service to -------)

Flight -----, departing ------------on -------- 2015 at ------a.m. (service to ------)

--------------, Father Date

To be on the safe side, it should also state that you have the authority to sign waivers for any onboard activity or excursion. I also normally put a sentence at the end stating that I am aware that fight times and cruise itineraries are subject to change, and that I authorize the guardian to accept those changes on behalf of the child