Dr. Suess Brunch?

Yes they do have it on the Conquest now. You can sign up for it the first day you board the ship, they have it the last sea day onboard. They usually have a table set up near the Kids clubs near Lido deck. You can choose from 2 different breakfast times. We arrived about 15 minutes before time in front of the dining room and everyone was lined up waiting. They open the doors and seat you according to your reservation. It is really cool how they transform the lower level of dining room with each table decorated. Thing 1 & 2, Cat in the Hat, and Horton come out in full costume for pictures with all the guests. It's a really nice breakfast and definitely worth $5/pp for all the extra efforts. So glad we did it on our last cruise! Have Fun!

We just did it on the Glory with our 2 grown daughters, there were other families like ours there enjoying the fun. It was also my DH birthday, so we thought it would be a cool way to start off the day. We all enjoyed it a lot, something different and reminded us of all the Disney trips we did with our girls when they were young. I think DH even enjoyed it since it was his special day.

Does anyone know if this is offered on Victory?

You can go to Carnival's website and explore ships and choose the one you want to look at and look under kids and teen activities, it will be listed if they do have it on your particular cruise under Green Eggs & Ham breakfast.

We did this on the Pride repo. There were only 40 children on that cruise but they had enough grown up children :p sign up to do four seatings! It was a lot of fun!

We are sailing again in February - all adult family cruise and plan to do it again. :D Enjoy!

I took my 2 year old to this on the Freedom and we loved it! There was a table set up on embarkation day or a phone number to call to sign up. Sign up early as the later seating had filled up by the time we called. It was definitely worth the $5 per person. We're doing it again on our Pride cruise next week. For anyone interested, I took a bunch of photos. They are included in the middle of my Freedom review (link in my signature). Have fun!!!! :D