Carnival GC available at AARP

fuddrules

Are they 10% off even if your not a member?

You don't have to be a member.....but you have to have AARP (Rewards for Good) points to buy them. You get better point earnings if you are a member but you can still earn points if you're not.

Got mine! Also showing as available through Verizon, but then shows as out of stock in cart. I read somewhere that if this happens to keep refreshing your cart until any you may still be able to check out eventually (may take an hour or longer). :)

If I purchase these can I use towards OBC and then purchase our drink packages with it? Thank you.

I've never used them (yet) but from all indications from others, yes, you can use them as OBC. The drink pkg will be charged to your S&S which OBC will be applied against.

Just got two more $500. Thanks for the heads up! Got two last month thru Verizon to pay off our b2b. Still owe just under $2000 so hopefully the next two months I can snag them. And then some for obc. I'm hoping to save about $500 over all with these awesome programs. :)