Island question

Gmagold

I have a vista suite booked on the Lido deck for the Dec 5 canal sailing. After reading complaints about the vibrations should I change cabins? Is it worth giving up the suite perks to move to a mini suite? Just concerened about the intensity and if they are 24/7?

I have a vista suite booked on the Lido deck for the Dec 5 canal sailing. After reading complaints about the vibrations should I change cabins? Is it worth giving up the suite perks to move to a mini suite? Just concerened about the intensity and if they are 24/7?

Is it an aft suite?

A mini has no perks so no it would not be worth it IMO, unless more people confirm vibration issues.

Edited by Colo Cruiser

We sailed in an aft-facing corner balcony on Grand Princess. It was on Caribe deck. We had a bit of vibration but nothing that bothered us at all. One night I told my wife that I used to have to put quarters into a bedside machine to make my bed vibrate like that. :)

We had no problem with the vibration and slept soundly. Some people are much more picky than others and tend to complain about things that don't bother me at all.

We sailed in an aft-facing corner balcony on Grand Princess. It was on Caribe deck. We had a bit of vibration but nothing that bothered us at all. One night I told my wife that I used to have to put quarters into a bedside machine to make my bed vibrate like that. :)

We had no problem with the vibration and slept soundly. Some people are much more picky than others and tend to complain about things that don't bother me at all.

The Island vibration is not the norm. (post refit)

The jury is still out on how bad the vibrations are with the new cabins on the Island. Only you can decide what is too much. If you haven't already check out the CC reviews on the post cruise Island. I believe there are now 7.

Edited by waltd