A Day in Mykonos and a day in Rhodes

viranpooja

Hi! We are going on a cruise in a couple of weeks to Greece and have one day in Mykonos. We get there around 1:00pm and are there past sunset! Would really like some recommendations as to what to do in such a short period of time. We definitely would like a place to see the sunset. Some other things we were thinking of were kayaking, visiting Paraportiani Church, and possibly relaxing at a beach. We really would like to walk around town too and be immersed into all the beautiful white buildings! Any tour companies that any of you would recommend? Anything would help!!!

Same goes for Rhodes. We will be there for one full day and would like some recommendations on what to do

Thanks in advance!

You definitely don't need a tour in Mykonos. It's not very big if you don't mind walking. We walked through town, then took the bus to a beach. We missed the pink pelican, which I was hoping to see. In Rhodes we did the same - bus to beach, then wandered around town.

You definitely don't need a tour in Mykonos. It's not very big if you don't mind walking. We walked through town, then took the bus to a beach. We missed the pink pelican, which I was hoping to see. In Rhodes we did the same - bus to beach, then wandered around town.

Is it easy to reach town from the cruise ship? I think we are tendering in Mykonos.

Did you take a local bus to the beaches?