Should I fly to LAX or Long Beach for a cruise from SanPedro?

bobbymcgee

Hi..it depends where you are coming from and what the airfare is. Jet Blue fly into Long Beach but not LAX as well as other airlines.. and Long Beach is closer. LAX may have more flights in on other airlines You would have to make arrangements from the airport to the pier either with Princess or with a taxi or a shuttle. Here is Los Angeles we have Super Shuttle that you could call for a quote. Hope this helps.

Long Beach is a really small airport. It's so easy to get in and out -- not like LAX. On the other hand, I have no idea if Long Beach has good shuttle or taxi service. Long Beach is closer to the pier so the taxi fare should be less.

Unfortunately, Jetblue doesn't have enough flights from Oakland to Long Beach yet. The 12:30pm flight is too late because if your flight is cancelled, there isn't another one before the ship leaves. That makes me nervous. And the 6:30am flight is too early.

Book the best deal to either LAX or Long Beach, as long as the itineray is right.

Mr. Mac

MrMacCruises

Next Up:

Vision of the Seas 05/02/04 in

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=008000&cdt=2004;5;2;17;0;00&timezone=GMT-0800

Carnival Pride 09/19/04 in

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=008000&cdt=2004;9;19;17;0;00&timezone=GMT-0800

Archived