What ideas would you steal.....

SteelCruisin

I agree with:

water slides

MUTS

more room service options(I love BLT's for lunch)

late night dining

and

swim up bar

Carnival has a 24 hour pizzeria with great pizza and calzones

better selection of gifts you can order

karaoke bar for everyone not just for the contests

open air massages on the private islands

drink(alcohol) packages

It seems like a long list but RCCL is still my favorite so far

NO MUTS! If I want to see a movie I turn on PPV. I want my vacations to be filled with fun. I know there is a big MUTS movement around for RCI and more power to all of you, but I will not be signing the initiative.

I would like a waterslide. A topless deck would be nice. Swim up bar? I love that idea. I love swim up bars. When we vacationed as kids there was a swim up bar at the hotel we went to almost every year. I could not wait to be old enough to vacation there and have a drink at the swim up bar. I am old enough now but I do not make the income my father did so that resrot is off limits for me. Someday :)

RCI already has Chops and Portofino (not all ships have both) and they do not allow children. If only they enforced the rules. I have kids but I don't want kids in adults only areas at all. If I want to see kids all I have to do is look down. I want time away from "Kid-ness".

I am not into the Anytime Dining thing but understand why people want it. I just love the dining experience and getting to know others that I might not have thought to meet otherwise.

I'd install a couple of those elevators that go to "the front of the ship" . . .

Of course I'm kidding.

I wouldn't ask for a whole new feature - just an improvement for an existing one. Better quality options for late night dining and snacks.

For a new feature, I'd like a "floataround river" - the kind you see at most waterparks. It would go all the way around the ship on one of the decks. Throw in a couple of waterfalls or other water features along the way. Would be really cool - but probably impractical. I can still dream.

I like the concept of the wide variety of restaurants on a ship like the Norweigan Dawn.

I like the idea of the pub serving fish n' chips like they do on the QM2.

I like the idea of MUTS but only if they show movies in the evening, not all the time during the day.

I like the idea of fruit in your rooms like on Princess.

I also like some of the education at sea programs.

A swim up bar would be very cool- perhaps in the Solarium area?

I must admit, interesting additions on other lines has me tempted to try something other than RCI but we enjoyed our first cruise on the Navigator so much that we are finding it hard to branch out:D

Good Question OP!

Cheers,'

I would like to see a kids only pool. On our Elation cruise they had a kids only pool with a cllimbing structure on a out-of-the-way deck. The other changes I would like to see is a late night "snack" buffet. Pretty well the only thing to eat after 9 was hamburgs, pizza and hot dogs from the solarium cafe. Also I would like chocolate milk in the windjammer. :D

Pool Towels - On Celebrity there were always stacks of towels in the pool area but on Explorer we each had one in the room but it was difficult to get them around the pool or change wet ones. We went for late night swim everynight and generally has wet towels most of the week. We should have just borrowed the ones that other passengers left on the loungers all day (LOL).

Having recently sailed on Princess, I'm now convinced that RCCL is THE cruiseline. MUTS is a waste of time. Anytime dining on Princess turned out to be "dine when your pager sounds". You can't please all of the people all of the time, but in my experience, RCCL get closest to doing just that. If it ain't broke.........

Al

Having recently sailed on Princess, I'm now convinced that RCCL is THE cruiseline. MUTS is a waste of time. Anytime dining on Princess turned out to be "dine when your pager sounds". You can't please all of the people all of the time, but in my experience, RCCL get closest to doing just that. If it ain't broke.........

Al

Archived