What ideas would you steal.....

SteelCruisin

1. Thalasotheropy Pool - Keep it Adults ONLY

2. Additional Dining option such as Normandie Restaurant

3. Not so much onboard - but add some new ports. Like St.Kitts and

Maybe Casa Del Campo, Grenada, Margurita Island for something OTHER than the Empress

What would I import from another cruise line? It sure wouldn't be Carnivals funnel. I don't know. I think RCCL does a good job.

I am not so sure about the muts idea. It would make a lot of noise on the decks at night.

I really don't want freestyle dinning. If it is so great then NCL should be doing better.

I must agree with a previous poster. "IF IT AINT BROKE, DON'T FIX IT." RCCL has more to offer then any other cruise line. Sure we could take ideas away from other cruise lines but why? If the cruise lines were all the same then we wouldn't have any choices. Pick the line that best fits you.

There are some things I would like RCCL bring back but that is not the topic of this thread.

Pool Towels - On Celebrity there were always stacks of towels in the pool area but on Explorer we each had one in the room but it was difficult to get them around the pool or change wet ones. We went for late night swim everynight and generally has wet towels most of the week. We should have just borrowed the ones that other passengers left on the loungers all day (LOL).

Hi Al. I'm just north of you in K-W. :D

I'd like to see a great 24 hour pizzaria like they have on CCL.

And what about a dinner theatre as an alternate dining option? I'd certainly be willing to pay extra for that.

And PLEASE enforce the adults only areas. I'm not anti-kid by any means but if they stay out of my areas, I promise not to invade their Adventure Ocean. ;)

Beth

How about aquariums-it is a ship-not a fish tank, but educational aquariums with sharks, rays and such-I just got back from Hawaii and saw a lot of that.

Lazy river would be fun, float all the way around the pool deck.

More self-adjusting pool tables-I know a few ships have them, they need more.

Another thing I saw in Hawaii-trapeze lessons-over the water would be great-with a net of course.

For rent video games in the cabins for the kids-they would make a fortune. My son racked up quite a bill in Hawaii.

I'm with other posters that don't want MUTS or Freestyle Dining. I really like the traditional dining experience.

I wouldn't mind having more alternative restaurants available.

Also, Princess' freshwater pools would be nice.

A big waterslide would be really fun or the lazy river idea.

But my number one request would be - ENFORCE THE RULES THEY ALREADY HAVE! Especially the adults only rules.

Yes...fresh water pools and the pool towels. Why is RCI so protective of those towels??? Why have to keep an inventory and trade them out? Just have towels by the pool and by the exit on port days (and a bin for dirty towels by the entrance on port days!!) We ended up with sandy, wet towels in our room overnight because there were no towels by the pool to trade them and we couldn't get rid of them because of the inventory issue.

But my number one request would be - ENFORCE THE RULES THEY ALREADY HAVE!

I agree about enforcing the rules but my pet peeve on that one is chair hogs.

I agree about the towels also,especially by the pool.We had no problem with extra towels for shore excursions.We just asked our steward for some extra ones to take and it was no problem and every time we had dirty or wet ones they were replaced right away.

The lazy river sounds nice and relaxing.

Like I said earlier I would really like MUTS but I agree with another poster not all the time but at night would be great.

Archived