Kids on the Breeze

MOTHEROFONE

We finally booked a cruise on the Breeze. I am second guessing the decision due to reading some very mixed reviews. Anyway I am looking for reviews on the kids club. We have a 2 year old and a 9 year old. Thanks in advance!

We finally booked a cruise on the Breeze. I am second guessing the decision due to reading some very mixed reviews. Anyway I am looking for reviews on the kids club. We have a 2 year old and a 9 year old. Thanks in advance!

...Not sure where you are reading the bad reviews, but I can tell you with certainty, the Breeze definitely did not disappoint. It was our favorite ship in the fleet.

...Can't help you specifically regarding the Kids Club on the Breeze. I can tell you that we always sailed with my daughters when they were younger (now 25 & 21) and they were regular camp participants. Over the years, we've always had good experiences with the camp staff.

...Don't second guess yourself! You're going to have a great time!

I didn't have my kids on the Breeze, but we were planning on taking them on her before Vista came out. There are so many things for kids to do onboard. My kids have never had a bad time at camp. I know there were kids who just wanted to play video games at camp and so they complained that there was nothing to do. IMO your kids will enjoy the kids club on Breeze.

Although I can't comment specifically on Carnival Breeze's kids programs, we have always really enjoyed Camp Carnival's programs on all other Carnival ships. Our kids liked their programs better than Royal Caribbean's (though they did like the Oasis as a ship better).

Breeze is DS2 and niece's favorite ship! They don't have time to set foot in the clubs because they are too busy at Waterworks, ropes course, mini golf and the pool. Lots of stuff to do and maybe too much for just one cruise.

My daughters were in the clubs, and our little one is a HUGE fan of Camp Carnival. We sailed the Breeze a year ago and it was fine. (Our teens had some issues with the Club O2, but that would have no impact on your children.)

Next cruise: Carnival Vista - July 2016

We found O2 and Circle C to be extremely disappointing last week on the Breeze. Never went back after day 1.

However, Camp Ocean (at least the 8-10 group) was rely great. My son said it was the best and highlighted the most things to do more than any of his 4 previous Cruises.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've not been on the Breeze yet (we're going in December!) but my son is 8 and started cruising at 7 months old. We've yet to have a Camp Carnival experience that was anything but stellar. My son has nut allergies to boot, and they ALWAYS handle it much more professionally than I can say our local school district or camps ever have ... it is fantastic and my son asks to go. Camp Carnival is his favorite part of his cruise experience. Last cruise (when he was 6) he didn't even want to eat dinner with us because he missed camp, so I had him come to dinner and eat while we had appetizers and then brought him to camp in between courses. It was fantastic since we were able to enjoy a nice dinner with the kiddo and then finish a full, grown up, leisurely 4 course meal with dessert and coffee. It was pure heaven to this stressed out mom!

Also, for what it is worth, the teen programs seem to be a bust on basically EVERY ship, and that may be where the bad reviews come from. I imagine the popularity of those programs depend more upon the number of kids in that age group attending, since most of the kids can sign themselves out voluntarily, I'm not shocked they choose to do something unsupervised, even if it is just swimming or eating too much ice cream and burgers. I wish my parents had taken ME on a cruise when I was 14 :)

FYI Camp Carnival does do diapers - they don't page you to change your little one the way some cruise lines do. It's a definite perk!

Edited by Lisl123