Less then a week to go and have a question!

luv4trvl

I'm so excited and can't wait.

Question though as I will be taking my laptop to possibly do work. We're in an aft cabin on deck 8. Which is faster the inernet in the cabin or doing the Wifi. If wifi can it be accessed in my cabin on deck 8? We'll have a wireless card with us, I may even bring a second one for the heck of it as I have it.

Thanks everyone!

Uhmm, Suzanne, Did someone tell you there was wifi on the Mariner? I think that will only be on the Freedom. There is internet access in the cabins, from what I remember reading, it is a wired network to the ship's server which then can reach a non-broadband internet. Everything that I've read says it is very slow.

I had been able to use my laptop (definitely faster with WiFi) but only in port. Grandeur did not have internet access in the cabins and no WiFi on board but there was a consistant wireless connection (named Premier) everytime we were near land.

I'm so excited and can't wait.

Question though as I will be taking my laptop to possibly do work. We're in an aft cabin on deck 8. Which is faster the inernet in the cabin or doing the Wifi. If wifi can it be accessed in my cabin on deck 8? We'll have a wireless card with us, I may even bring a second one for the heck of it as I have it.

Thanks everyone!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Don't do it! ;)

There access is so SLOW! Since you said POSSIBLY do work..leavei t home and enjoy tje cruise! I find it too frustrating to get online..even to send and email take a long time! Tried tofigure a way to type offline and then sign on..hahaha..not happening! Have a great trip!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Don't do it! ;)

LOL, I wish, but on the other hand I try to take care of clients too. I'm hoping I can get through the cruise with nothing, but also want to take care of it if something comes up.

Thanks, I'll talk to the purser when I get there and see what I can do.

Archived