Cost of tapas in Vintages

Can someone please tell me how much the tapas are at Vintages? I've seen the pix of the menu, but I'm not seeing any prices listed. I'm sailing on FOS next year and thought I would give them a try along with some wine for a change of dining experience.

Thanks!

Can someone please tell me how much the tapas are at Vintages? I've seen the pix of the menu, but I'm not seeing any prices listed. I'm sailing on FOS next year and thought I would give them a try along with some wine for a change of dining experience.

Thanks!

Unless things have changed since my last Freedom cruise, the tapas was free but it's not the same tapas menu found on the Oasis Class. It's more like a cheese plate with olives and fruit.

The Vintages full tapas menu was only available on Oasis and Allure before.

I am not sure if they went back to a full menu, but Oasis had greatly reduced the tapas menu to just a one page list menu on the TA last October. They had stated the menu was being changed from that sailing.

Quantum had even adapted to a very limited tapas menu and it was 'oddly' Tapas by Jamie's Italian with just 5 items.

I am not sure if anything changed with the Freedom dry dock.